7.28.2009

The Parnells hit Nashville!

I was so excited that my mom, Nicole and the three Parnell monkeys came to visit me over the extended weekend. We had so much fun! I was able to take a couple days off of work so we could spend some quality time together---we went to the Nashville zoo, to several parks, the flea market, shopping, and to Phillip's house for a BBQ. Below are several pics from our adventures:

Of course, I had to include a pic of the monkey at the ZOO...
This was HILARIOUS. During naptime, Lila decided to raid my office. Apparently, she didn't want to sleep and was bored so she went through my stationery, cards and art supplies. As you can see, she was quite proud of her "mess". She also decided to do some shopping online---my computer screen had tons of pop-up browsers going and one of them was www.newport-news.com...she has such a larger than life personality.Phillip and Elise having fun on the swings...
I thought this was a neat shot...its hard to see but there was a rock wall in the park for climbing. The kids wanted to do it but it was probably a little too old for them so SuSu, Nicole and Phillip walked the rock wall with them as the sun was going down...

It was such a great weekend...I know it was a HUGE effort for Nicole and my mom. Traveling 8 hours in the car with 3 toddlers isn't easy but I'm so appreciative that they made the trip. We definitely made some memories! Now, we are ready for our trip to the beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! I enjoyed spending time with everyone and not sure which "outing" was my favorite.
You are such a great hostess. I hope we left your apartment in one piece. Lila had so much fun, she repeated all the way to Meridian, I wanta go to Mo's house!
I wanta call Howie!