Below is a pic of Brittany and her fiance Yei...she is going to be the most BEAUTIFUL bride. I can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations Brit---love you!
8.08.2009
My Best Friend's Wedding...
My dear friend, Brittany is getting married today!!!! It brings tears to my eyes that I could not be there for her special day---I'm 100% there in spirit. She lives in Costa Rica and her wedding is there today at sunset. I'm thinking about her constantly! I'm working hard to try to visit her someday soon---I've been saying that for over a year now, but I'm determined to make it happen. Brittany and I have been friends since middle school...she has taught me so much about friendship, compassion and life...she is just one of those really wonderful people that I'm lucky to have as such a great friend.
Below is a pic of Brittany and her fiance Yei...she is going to be the most BEAUTIFUL bride. I can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations Brit---love you!
Below is a pic of Brittany and her fiance Yei...she is going to be the most BEAUTIFUL bride. I can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations Brit---love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment