6.23.2010

Nashville Rising

Last night, I went with a group of my girlfriends to the Nashville Rising Concert. It was amazing! The concert was a fund-raiser hosted by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to help with the flood recovery in the Nashville community. The lineup was unreal including---Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, Montgomery Gentry, Amy Grant, Toby Keith, Miranda Lambert, Lynard Skynyrd, Martina McBride, LeAnn Rimes, Julie Roberts, Blake Shelton, Michael W. Smith, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and ZZ Top. There was also a special guest surprise appearance by Sandra Bullock. We had a blast. Here are a few pics from the night:

It was great to have a fun night with friends while raising money for a good cause!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO glad you got to go. The girls and I are jealous. We love some Taylor Swift around here.
E's favorite is the "short skirts" song (you belong with me!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! Wish I could have been there; and I'm sure your Dad does too so he could see his girlfriend, Faith. :)
Hope lots of money was made for the flood victims.