9.27.2010

Golf Trip = Girl's Weekend

Phillip had his annual September Golf trip in Sarasota, FL this past weekend so Ashley came in town for a Girl's Weekend. It is always so great to have girl time, especially with old, best friends. We had a big night out on Friday night and we still managed to get up early to head to the Nashville flea market on Saturday morning. I LOVE going to the flea market. You really never know what you are going to find. I wish I would've taken pictures but I was able to find some pics online of some of the items we bought.

Ashley and I each got one of these round vintage wire baskets:
I got two burlap throw pillows for our couch-similiar to these but a little lighter:


We both found some neat distressed frames made out of crown molding. Ashley also found a unique wrought iron tree to use to display the jewelry that she makes and sells through home shows. Check out her blog here.

I also found a few little Christmas gifts (yes, I'm an early Christmas shopper, I hate waiting to the last minute:)). There was tons of neat furniture, dough bowls, etc. I'm already thinking about what will be on my list next month.

Then, on Saturday night, we picked up sushi and enjoyed watching LSU play. It was a great weekend...Phillip got back early Sunday afternoon so it was fun to grill out with him, watch the Titans, catch up on things and get ready for another week.

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like sooo much fun!! I love all of your purchases!!!! I wish I could have been there with ya'll!!