I had to post this picture because I'm obsessed with it :). Of course, both of my nieces and nephew are so special to me but I absolutely
LOVE this picture of Elise. I played soccer growing up all the way through high school and I have such fond memories of the friendships that I made through the sport--especially, the traveling team that I was on in junior high and high school. I still keep in touch with many of those girls 15 years later which is pretty amazing when I think about it.
Anyway, this picture brought me back to some fun times---it also makes me miss my niece dearly! She is so precious and I can't wait to see which hobbies she develops and masters as she continues to grow up. It's fun to watch it happen.
It might be hard to see but notice the team name is "Pinkalicious Unicorns"...too funny.
2 comments:
Add some freckles and a little bit more strawberry blonde than light blonde, and it could be a picture of you! The picture makes me tear up because she is growing up too fast!
BEST AUNT EVER!!
You know she tells me when she grows up she wants to be and Aunt just like you!
Post a Comment