11.04.2010

Fall Favorites

For some reason today, I was thinking about all the things that I like about this time of year...I decided to make a quick list so that I can remember these things:):
  • Starbuck's Peppermint Lattes--I get these year round but they seem much better in the fall.
  • Seat warmers--I love using seat warmers in my car!
  • Soup--yum! Especially chili and Phillip's white bean soup (otherwise, I'm not sure if I would even try white bean soup but his is SO good, seriously.)
  • Fires and Football--I love using our fireplace while watching football games.
  • Holidays--the holidays bring lots of social events and times with friends/family which I cherish.
  • Boots--I love all the fun boots that are in style...cowboy boots, riding boots, knee-high boots, uggs, etc.
  • New Year-- not that I'm trying to rush into the future but I love the fact that a new year also brings new possibilities.
  • Baths--I love taking relaxing baths in the fall much more in the summer (and maybe, even reading a book while I'm in there.)
  • Home--for some reason, our home feels so much more cozy this time of year.
  • Lazy days--it's so much easier to be lazy:). I love hanging on the couch watching football with my two favorite men...it's the best!
I'm sure there are MANY more things but these are the first 10 that came to my mind.

Enjoy the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite time of the year too! The problem is Sept thru Dec goes by too fast. Then I suffer football withdrawal!

Nicole said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!