ABC's of MLM
A. Age: I will never tell...:)
B. Bed size: KING. For sure! I might be small but I like to starfish!
C. Chore you dislike: I don't like cleaning bathrooms so I try to avoid it at all costs. I also don't like putting away clothes. I don't really mind the washing and folding but for some reason, I don't like putting them up.
D. Dogs: Buddy! A.k.a. Howie, Poo-Bear, Giant, Bud, Sweets...the list could go on and on. He has tons of nicknames and I think he is the BEST dog ever.
E. Essential start to your day: a workout and some cool brew (New Orleans style iced coffee).
F. Favorite color: Purple.
G. Gold or silver: Hmmmm...this is tough. If I'm thinking about trendy jewelry and fun sandals, I'm thinking gold for sure.
H. Height: 5' 2". Yes, Phillip measured.
I. Instruments you play(ed): I'm not musical at all. I'll leave that to my husband.
J. Job title: Event and Consortium Program Manager--basically Marketing Manager. I am just waiting for the day that it changes to CEO of Zappos.
K. Kids: Hopefully, one day!
L. Live: Nashville...a great place to live.
M. Mom’s name: Mom, Sue or SuSu
N. Nicknames: Mo, MoMo, Mo-Dawg, Peanut, Mo-Mize...
O. Overnight hospital stays: can't think of any...I guess that makes me lucky.
P. Pet peeves: Self-absorbed, ungrateful and inconsiderate people. Life is too short!
Q. Quote from a movie: From The Holiday "You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!
S. Siblings: 1 older sister, Nicole and 1 younger brother, Jared. I'm lucky to have awesome siblings!
T. Time you wake up: 5am. I know it's crazy. Phillip and I are at the gym by 5:20. Don't worry, I'm not smiling.
U. Underwear: Yes!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Honestly, it's too many to name. Veggies are not my thing.
W. What makes you run late: I have to say that I'm usually pretty prompt.
X. X-rays you’ve had: I've had a bunch of dental x-rays and I think I sprained my arm when I was younger...not much though.
Y. Yummy food you make: Roast beef, enchiladas, tacos, salmon. I guess I'm an average cook.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Koalas. I've loved koalas since I was little. I have no idea why. Aren't they mean? I think they are really cute though.
No comments:
Post a Comment