For the rest of the weekend, we just kinda hung out with the family...I cherish these times! Nicole did a great job of detailing everything on her blog.
I was fortunate to attend Elise, Lila and Bennett's school Easter party, spend time with both sets of grandparents, see my parent's awesome home renovations, hang with Jared/Erinn, spend time with beloved friends--it was a great trip that went by too quickly! I didn't take as many pics as I would've liked but here are a few from the crawfish boil--which included an Easter egg hunt for the kids.


I miss my family already! But, I always look forward to the next time. It was great coming back to Nashville for Phillip to go see the Predators (NHL team) make history!
2 comments:
I swear last week was one of the fastest ever...so bummed we didn't do a better job of taking pics! So thankful you were able to come and spend time with us. We love you!
We miss you too! So happy that modern technology allows you to
"work from home" and extend your visit.
Post a Comment