


For my accent table, I have an antique drop-leaf table from my grandmother. I couldn't find an exact picture of it but I found this one online and it is very similar. Our table actually has 2 drawers in the front with glass knobs and is more of a mahogany finish. I already have a rectangular mirror that is very plain in an antique bronze color (similar picture below). So, hopefully this will all come together!
The missing pieces will be some neat lamps. I'm on the prowl...I'm thinking glass bases with linen or burlap shades. I definitely think I can find them at TJ Maxx HomeGoods.Something like this...



I'll have to post a pic of the final product once I get it all together...it shouldn't take long but sometimes these things move quicker in my head and in actual life:).
3 comments:
I think that will look great and really make that corner of the room so interesting!
Love the idea and the inspiration pictures!
talent just runs in your family, that is for sure! can't wait to see the completed project!! off subject, but thanks again for all of baker's items - absolutely precious!
Post a Comment