11.09.2011

27 weeks


How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of babies:
About the size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity Clothes:
For the most part, I'm definitely wearing mainly maternity clothes. I'm most comfortable in dresses and leggings so those will be my staples this winter. I also got these maxi skirts from Old Navy that I absolutely LOVE. They are so comfy--I'm wearing them quite frequently:).
Gender:
We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement:
They are definitely becoming more active.They seem to be most active between 4:00-5:30 am which doesn't help my sleep issues at all. I could care less though, my favorite thing right now is feeling them move. I think they have been having dance-offs lately!
Sleep:
Still not so great but that's ok.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)).
Food Cravings: My appetite is still pretty hearty right now but I think it might be leveling off a bit. I'm trying to make good food choices as much as possible especially when I need a snack- fruit, yogurt, string cheese, things like that.
Symptoms:
I feel really good and very thankful.
Best Moment of this past week: Our Couples Shower in Nashville and spending the week with my parents setting up the nursery. Also, Phillip is so excited--a bunch of our friends put in together to give us the ONE gift that he REALLY wanted-- a double BOB stroller! He is obsessed with it, so cute:).
Looking Forward to next week:
I'm looking forward to another ultrasound this week and also we have one of our first meetings with a pediatrician. I'm also looking forward to a semi low-key weekend:).

No comments: