Mama Mio Tummy Rub-Perfect for all the preggers out there! A friend of mine gave me this for a gift. It's INCREDIBLE. Smells so good. Rubs on thick and is not greasy at all. Wish I could bathe in it:). Click here
Mama Mio Lucky Legs--this stuff is awesome! It can be used by anyone. It cools than heats your legs and has a spearmint smell to it. It's almost like a version of ben-gay for women but MUCH BETTER. After working on the nursery for several hours, my mom and I both put this on our legs before going to bed and it was the most soothing, relaxing thing ever. Click here
Clinique ButterShine Lipstick- I love this lipstick! Obviously, Clinique has been around for ages but I just discovered this specific lipstick. I tend to struggle with finding lipsticks and lip glosses that I really like but this one works really well for me for some reason. It's the perfect mix of lipstick and moisturizing lip gloss--some of the colors that I like are Baby Baby, Adore U and Delovely. Click here
Emi Jay Hair Ties- Nicole introduced me to these and I'm so glad that she did. I love them! In fact, I just ordered anther set. Click hereHopefully, I'll come up with more later...but just wanted to share some of these items for now!
Happy Monday!
1 comment:
Ha! I love the clinique delovely too..and we've never discussed. I have been out for a while, but this reminded me that I need to get some.
Post a Comment