
How Far Along: 30 Weeks Size of babies: About the size of a large cabbage
Maternity Clothes: Loving yoga pants, leggings and maxi skirts--trying to make those look acceptable for work is kinda interesting:).
Gender: We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement: They are definitely moving, flipping, break dancing, tumbling, etc. Right now, they seem to be most active after I eat. I love feeling them move--so cool!
Sleep: Still not so great but that's ok. Actually, I may have noticed a slight improvement in this area. It's like my body finally decided to get comfortable sleeping on my left side. What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)). Food Cravings: For the past week I've been obsessed with clementines. At least I feel like it's a healthy thing to obsess over! Seriously, I think I've eaten at least 3 every day. Symptoms: I feel really good and very thankful. (Now, I don't want to be one of those annoying types where everything is all roses--of course, my back hurts, I pee constantly, I'm achy in the mornings, I can't bend, it's hard to get comfortable in any position for a long time, my hands recently started swelling because my rings don't fit, etc. but all of this seems so irrelevant that I just don't think about it.) I also have the beginnings of a sinus infection but my doc gave me a zpak so hopefully, that will take care of it quickly. Best Moment of this past week: Today I'm in the 30s! For some reason, graduating from the "20 weeks" to the "30 weeks" seems like a BIG deal. We had a great low-key Thanksgiving with Phillip's dad and girlfriend. I hate 3 pieces of pecan pie--yes, 3 pieces. And, they were LARGE (not slivers) One for me and one for each baby. I couldn't believe that my weigh-in on Monday wasn't frightening...it's just been pretty steady all along.
Looking Forward to next week: We have two Christmas parties to go to and we are meeting with one more pediatrician. We really liked the last one that we met with but this one came highly recommended as well so we figured we would meet with him and then decide. Also, it seems crazy that we are now in December! Where has the time gone???!!! I REALLY, REALLY want these babies to be born in January so please pray that they stay in that long--I don't care about getting a tax break---hahaha! I want them in there as long as possible.
1 comment:
Keep on eating MO! Will be the last time in your life you won't feel bad doing it!!!!
Ha I have been eating Citrus like crazy too. You are making me think about it and about to go get one:)
Post a Comment