12.14.2011

32 weeks

How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of babies:
About the size of a jicama
Maternity Clothes:
Without a doubt! I'm wearing whatever I can find that fits and is semi-comfortable. Right now, I'm measuring the same as someone would who is about 40 weeks pregnant with one baby so I'm getting pretty large:).
Gender:
We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement:
They are definitely moving, flipping, break dancing, tumbling, etc. Right now, they seem to be most active after I eat or in the middle of the night. Go figure, they are preparing me for the lack of sleep to come:). I love feeling them move--it's my favorite thing.
Sleep:
Actually, I may have noticed a slight improvement in this area. It's like my body finally decided to get comfortable sleeping on my left side. It's funny because I started out using 3 pillows and now I think I'm up to 5. Pretty soon, there will be no room in the bed for Phillip:).
What I miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)).
Food Cravings:
Sweets! Clementines, cookies, frozen yogurt, etc.
Symptoms:
I feel really good and very thankful.(Of course, I've got the usual things- back is hurting, itchy stomach, swelling in my hands, pee CONSTANTLY, but nothing major or worth complaining about:)).
Best Moment of this past week: Making it to 32 weeks! Reaching another milestone and hoping to reach several more:). Also, had a great visit with my parents which is always a treat. The nursery is now 100% complete (will post pics soon). Both of my parents were so helpful--we washed everything, put up the finishing touches in the nursery--I'm so appreciative of their help! We also had fun at the Saints/Titans game.
Looking Forward to next week:
We've got 2 Christmas parties and another growth check at the fetal maternal specialist. Also, getting excited about the holidays! Although, clearly, we don't have any real exciting plans.

No comments: