12.28.2011

34 weeks

How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of babies:
About the size of a cantaloupe
Maternity Clothes:
I'm wearing whatever I can fit into. I guess it's good that I don't have to go to the office anymore--my work clothes were getting quite interesting. Now, I can just relax in my yoga pants and comfy GAP Body shirts everyday (thanks Sena!).
Gender:
We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement:
They are still very active, I absolutely LOVE feeling them move. I'll just look at my stomach and think "are there really 2 babies in there?!" It's so amazing. I know I've gotten pretty big in the last few weeks but I still don't feel that big when I think about the size of 2 babies.
Sleep:
This is still not great. Some nights are better than others. Some nights I have severe insomnia--I'll be wide awake from like 1-3 am. It's all preparing me for January!
What I miss:
Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)).
Food Cravings: Sweets!
Symptoms:
Nothing new which is actually great news.Still on bedrest. Of course I've got all the usual stuff: itchy stomach, sharp/shooting pains, uncomfortableness, heartburn, etc. but nothing that I would consider substantial. I'm currently measuring 42 weeks for a single pregnancy so I look like I'm about to pop any minute--of course, hopefully, I still have 3 more weeks to go!
Best Moment of this past week:
Reaching 34 weeks! I can't believe we are down to the point where we are only weeks away. WOW. For some reason, 34 weeks is another big milestone.We also had a great ultrasound last week. Both babies are growing and everything is looking really good so that was very reassuring.
Looking Forward to next week:
We have another growth scan next week which I love. Also, New Year's! I can't believe 2012 is here and these babies will be here in less than a month. I hope everyone has fun New Year's plans so I can live vicariously through you:).

No comments: