How Far Along: 35 Weeks Size of babies: About the size of a honeydew melonMaternity Clothes: Same ole, same ole...yoga pants, t-shirts, etc. One day, I'll be ready to get glammed up again:). Probably once I get a new Spring wardrobe- hahaha!
Gender: We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)!
Movement: They are still very active, I absolutely LOVE feeling them move. I do think their activity has slowed down some--well, at least Baby B's has. Baby A still seems extremely energetic.
Sleep: This is still not great. Some nights are better than others. Some nights I have severe insomnia--I'll be wide awake from like 1-3 am. It's all preparing me for the lack of sleep to come! One thing that is kinda funny is that I have to use the bathroom like 2-3 times a night (not the funny part) but our bed is kinda high so it would be very comical to watch me maneuver out of the bed to the bathroom and then climb back up in bed. I probably should've bought a little step stool, great that I'm thinking about that at this point:). What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)). Food Cravings: Sweets! Symptoms:Nothing really new which I feel very grateful for. I'm still on bed rest (other than going to doctor's appointments) and I'm still really hoping to make it 2 more weeks. Best Moment of this past week: 35 weeks! I'm elated to have reached this point. It's so surreal to think that we will be a family of 5 (can't leave out Buddy) in approximately 2 weeks! We had another great ultrasound today at the maternal fetal specialist--both babies are still growing and really doing well.
I see my doctor again on Friday which I'm looking forward to (he was out of town last week which of course I didn't like:). I know the man deserves a vacation but I want him delivering these babies.) I feel relief knowing that he is back in town and we are still plugging along. Looking Forward to next week: Just making it another week which gives me more time hanging out on the couch with my favorite maltipoo--he has been the BEST companion through my bed rest. I feel sorry for him because his life is really about to change and it will happen without warning. Poor little guy. He is so spoiled with our love and attention and I know it's going to be difficult for him when he realizes that he has 2 siblings on his turf that are here to stay :).
1 comment:
up date...up date....up date....up date....
Post a Comment