We are also so blessed to have such helpful friends. We've had so many of our meals covered by friends and it really is so wonderful NOT to have to think about dinner---I'm not taking that for granted and I hope I can return the favors to everyone one day.
Things are going really well. I had my check-up this week and I've been cleared to drive again so I'm really beginning to feel back to normal. We also went to the pediatrician yesterday for our weekly check-up and he said that both babies are doing fantastic. In fact, he said that they are doing so well that he doesn't need to see them again until mid-March.
3 week old weights:
Mae- 4 pounds, 13 ounces
Mac- 6 pounds, 1.5 ounces
I'm ecstatic that they are growing at this pace considering my true due date still hasn't even arrived yet! February 8th will make 40 weeks so it will be interesting to see how much they weigh by then.
Since this is definitely my online scrapbook, I want to capture as much as I can as often as I can. Phillip has taken some wonderful pics of the babies---I can't seem to get enough of them:).
I know that they are going to keep growing and changing so fast--I'm doing my best to try to live in the moment and really enjoy the present. Life always seems to move way too quickly:).



No comments:
Post a Comment