
Ok, so I feel like I've failed as a Mom. Technically, this is the twins' first holiday and we haven't done anything special. We've just had family time around the house, went on a walk, etc. Let's face it, we just (or should I say "I" rather than "we") don't have it together this year. I was planning to order these cute monogrammed Easter baskets from Pottery Barn Kids and when I went to order, they were sold out. Next year, I guess. Next year, we will do a lot of things differently on Easter so I will focus on celebrating that with them. In fact, I'm hoping that our annual Easter tradition will be spending time in Louisiana with family, eating crawfish, having an Easter Egg Hunt with the cousins, letting the Easter bunny visit us there, etc. Can't wait.
For THIS year, I'll just give them an extra hug and kiss (since they don't get enough of those already:)) and hope that they don't remember their first Easter as a bust.
Happy Easter to everyone--hope you are enjoying your day (no matter what you are doing)!
1 comment:
We missed the Mize family this Easter and are looking forward to a crawfish boil and egg hunt next year! I can picture Mac and Mae waddling around with their Easter baskets looking for eggs with the help of their cousins!
Post a Comment