![]() |
| Morning nap and holding hands... |
SLEEPING- Everything is about the same with sleeping too. Still doing a "dreamfeed" around 10pm and then feeding again at 6am. Mac still wakes up 1-2 times in the night and needs his paci but other than that, we are in pretty good shape here. The doctor said that anytime you can have a 4 month old sleeping for basically 7-8 hours straight, you are doing well and the fact that we have 2 babies doing that (for the most part) is really good. So, I guess I should be satisfied.
ACTIVITIES-They are both starting to try to roll over but neither of them quite have it yet. The biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is their eye contact and responsiveness to people. They are so much more aware of what is going on around them. They love when you talk to them and they smile and coo back at you. So fun. I make this noise that sounds like "ahhhwoooooo" and Mac will make the same noise back to me. I love it. Mae makes a noise that sounds like she is saying "ah, ah, ah" or "hot, hot, hot".
MILESTONES- They survived their 4 month shots and recovered pretty well. I feel like they are just pretty happy babies right now. They are becoming much more aware of each other which is so cute. I catch them staring at each other and trying to chew on the others hands, etc. I love the whole twin thing! The fussiness seems to be mild, they seem to be content for the most part so we're enjoying every minute.
COMING UP NEXT- I'm looking forward to my first Mother's Day this weekend...I've always dreamed of being a mom and it's even better than I imagined. Phillip says that the twins want to take me to brunch at one of my favorite restaurants so I think that is our plan...

No comments:
Post a Comment