 |
| Trying to get a pic with ALL 3 kids... |
 |
| M, M & M |
 |
| My first Mother's Day piece of art...isn't this the sweetest thing ever? |
Today is my first Mother's Day and I can honestly say that I couldn't be happier. I don't want to be so lame and gushy but since this blog is serving as M&M's baby book, I want to be sure that they both know how incredibly happy, blessed and fulfilled I am feeling right now.
To Mae & Mac...these are just a few of the things that I think about every day:
- how much you both make me smile
- how your little faces flash through my mind a gazillion times a day
- how I can't wait to spend time with you each day
- how you have changed the way I look at everything
- how you make me happier than you will ever know
- how you make me want to be better at everything
- how I love you like nothing I have ever loved before
- how perfect you are
- and of course, how stinkin sweet you are :)
I'm definitely feeling very special on my first Mother's Day. There is nothing that I would trade for this. Phillip, M & M took me to a fabulous brunch, showered me with gifts and spent quality time with me all day---the best gifts they could've given me. I will always cherish my first Mother's Day--I'm one lucky lady!
1 comment:
Mo, you look happy and terrific! So do my grand babes. Happy you had such a nice day. Miss you all and love you much! Dad
Post a Comment