We had a great appointment today. Here are our stats:
Mae
11 pounds, 1 ounce (10th percentile)
22 inches long (less than 3rd percentile)
Mac
14 pounds, 13.5 ounces (50th percentile)
24.5 inches long (45th percentile)
So, Mae is obviously still tiny but growing well for her size. Mac is now average which is great considering his preemie starting weight/height--I have a feeling that he might keep going and eventually pass everyone up! For some reason, I feel like he is destined to be a big boy.
The doctor said we can start introducing solids so I'm interested to see how that goes. I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like we were leaving the hospital yesterday and now they can start eating food...crazy.
1 comment:
way to go, mac and mae!! the mills are so proud of you, and we hope to see you on your next visit to LA!
Post a Comment