6.07.2012

22 weeks old

  
He has a love/hate relationship with the giraffe.

Playtime!

So sweet.
More playtime!

Loving her cereal.

Naptime...
EATING- We started on sweet potatoes this week and all seems to be good so far. I'm not sure that they love it but they are definitely swallowing it so that's a start.

SLEEPING- We've had a couple of rough nights this week. I don't know what is going on. From what I read, it's not time for another Wonder Week quite yet--although, who really knows since babies develop on their own timelines and our preemies could possibly be a little delayed.

Our good sleeper, Mae has woken up both nights twice around 1 or 2 am.  The only thing we have done differently is introduce food so maybe her tummy feels different. She has also started sleeping on her side so I think she is confused as to whether she should roll over or not.  Mac has slept pretty good but woken up the last 2 mornings at 5am and doesn't want to go back to sleep. I've totally accepted the fact that as the mother of twins, the chances of having both babies sleep through any given night should be considered a pleasant surprise, not an expectation:).  I'm not complaining though...I've just come to the conclusion that they bring me so much happiness to my life that I can deal with no sleep (for at least the next 18 years...haha).

ACTIVITIES- They are starting to play with toys and they love the exersaucer right now. They are doing better holding their heads up but still can't quite hold them up totally on their own. During tummy time,they are both good about holding their heads up and using their neck strength.

MILESTONES-  Mac rolled over!  Although, again Phillip and I didn't see it. We were able to watch the recording. I think they are playing twin tricks on us--both of them have rolled over for other people but don't seem to do it in front of us. Kinda sneaky already.

COMING UP NEXT- Just looking forward to the weekend and quality time...hopefully, the weather will be nice so we can spend some time at the park.  That's one of the things that I love about where we live, we are in walking distance to several amazing parks---pretty much a necessity these days.We might also do a family outing to SATCO (San Antonio Taco Company)--Phillip's absolute favorite taco joint in Nashville. We can sit out on the patio and let M&M people watch.

No comments: