6.14.2012

23 weeks old

Sweet, cuddling with his dad...

Proud of his tummy time and head strength!

Yummy in my tummy!
EATING- We've introduced squash!  (butternut squash to be exact:)).  They actually seem to really like it. Funny considering that it doesn't look very appetizing to me. Although, I'm sure anything is better than the formula that I'm sure they are sick of.

SLEEPING- Much improvement here!  I don't want to jinx it. We dropped the dreamfeed and I kinda wish I had done that sooner. The last few nights, they have slept from 7:30pm to 5:30-6am which I think is great. I am a little concerned that Mae is eating enough (since we dropped that bottle) but she's just not an enthusiastic eater like her brother. She cracks me up with her sleeping though. She is still moving ALL OVER the crib and is now sleeping on her side most of the time. Last time, she had rolled over onto her belly and then didn't think she could get back over so I had to go in there around 4am to put her back on her back. Mac, on the other hand, doesn't seem to move much and he still does much better if he is swaddled so we are keeping the swaddle at this point. Whatever works, right?!

ACTIVITIES- They are so much fun right now. They like to play, laugh, smile, etc. They seriously melt my heart. I can't wait to get home every day to see them.

MILESTONES-  They have both rolled over. We are trying to work with them on their head control and they both do a really good job while on their stomachs or when holding them.  They aren't able to sit up yet but it might be a little soon for that still.

COMING UP NEXT- Looking forward to another low key weekend. We have our church picnic on Saturday evening at the park around the corner from our house so that will be nice. The dedication is next weekend and SuSu and G are coming to visit-- we can't wait!

No comments: