6.26.2012

Personality Update

I think it's fun watching M&M's personalities develop and to see how they change (or stay the same) as they continue to grow.

Currently, at almost 6 months, let's look at them both...

MAE...Mae is definitely our funny, spunky girly girl.  She seems to have a mind of her own already but she also seems to be somewhat introspective. She seems to make everyone laugh---the faces she makes, the noises she makes, etc. I can't explain it but something about her is just really funny. On an opposite note, she almost seems like she might be a thinker, a processor and more of a watch-and-then-act type of person. She seems perceptive and already knows how to manipulate (especially her dad) so I think she might be pretty darn smart as well. I think she also might have a nurturing side because she seems really bothered when she hears her brother cry. When he had his fall this weekend, she started crying as well so I think she might be an empathetic and thoughtful little girl.

Watch...
Listen...
Learn...
Think...
MAC...Mac is definitely "what you see is what you get". He is ALWAYS smiling.  If he's not smiling, then he's letting you know what he needs. He's hungry, he's tired, his stomach hurts, etc. I would say that he's much more transparent than his sister. I feel like he's going to be that fun loving, cool guy that folks just want to hang out with. One thing that is interesting about his personality is he hates sudden, loud noises. They make him really upset. I actually don't care for loud noise either but a sudden sneeze, shout, noise (like the food processor), etc. will definitely make his pout lip come out. But, you just take one look at him, give him a smile and he smiles right back and is over it. I love that about him---he just seems like a really content little fellow who LOVES people. I think he is our extrovert for sure.

Just happy....

And always having a good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect assessment!