![]() |
| Mae says "hi". |
![]() |
| Playtime! Mac and his sun. This continues to crack me up. He is frequently in a stare-down with this sun. It's hilarious to watch. |
![]() |
| Getting more animated by the day...she's a funny little one. |
![]() |
| I think this is so darn sweet. Just doing some reading:). |
I know that I say this every week but this one is seriously hard for me to believe. 6. MONTHS. OLD. Wow. It seems like the first 3 months moved a little slow and then things just won't slow down enough from here. I really can't believe our babies are 6 months old. CRAZY.
EATING-I think M&M are both doing great on eating. They still get 5 bottles in a 24 hour period. Mac usually drinks 6-8 ounces and Mae usually drinks 4-6 ounces. So far we've stuck with sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, oatmeal and cereal twice a day. But, this week, we introduced bananas! Mac loved them instantly and Mae was sold after a couple of feedings. They are both really liking the eating process now--they open their mouths well, they kick their legs with excitement and they smile really big when they see the bib coming:). I know it's not in my control completely but I want to try to foster really good eating habits--unlike their parents have:).
SLEEPING- Last week was a rough week with several sleepless nights- I think it was a Wonder Week but this week has been GREAT. I really don't want to jinx it. Both M&M have slept from 7:30pm to 6am without a peep most nights. Mac still wakes up occasionally once or twice--he just has trouble for a second and then goes back to sleep. Now that they can both roll over sufficiently on their own, they both seem to favor sleeping on their stomachs.
ACTIVITIES- Sleeping, eating, rolling, babbling, laughing, smiling--lots of fun things going on:)
MILESTONES- 6 months old! What else could there be?!
COMING UP NEXT- We've got several exciting things coming up. First we have our 6 month check-up, then our first trip to the beach and then our 6 month photo shoot. It will be a super fun month!






1 comment:
The picture of Mae reading would win a prize!
Post a Comment