![]() |
| Playing in our PJs... |
![]() |
| Morning playtime... |
![]() |
| Look at my bedhead hair! |
![]() |
| Having a blast...all before 8am... |
![]() |
| Double trouble... |
EATING- We are still moving right along with eating and trying new things each week...crackers, avocados, yogurt bites, etc. I think we are doing great so far!
SLEEPING- This week has been inconsistent...some good nights and some not so good nights...the typical culprit is our sweet, social little boy :). He's hard to resist even at 3am (but I do...because I'm really trying to not start any bad habits although it is tempting). In fact, he had some rough nights over the weekend that I took him to the doc just to be sure he didn't have an ear infection. I knew I would feel better about letting him cry it out if he was fine. Of course, he was fine :).
ACTIVITIES- Anything that involves bouncing! They love the johnny jump up, the activity bouncer, etc....they are starting to be able to sit and play for longer periods of time which is great because they still aren't trying to really crawl yet. I know this is the calm before the storm :). Mac kinda scoots on his back/butt and he tries to fling himself off of things (like the couch) so we are certainly on our toes a little more these days. And, I know that will only get worse!
MILESTONES- We went to the NICU Annual Birthday Party which was great. We got to see Dr. Rojas (Mae's excellent Neonatalogist) who is retiring after 30 years. We also got to see a couple of nurses and one of our friends from our Multiples Class who had triplet BOYS! Plus, she had a 4 year old boy already. They were born 9 days after M&M. We also went to a friends house on Saturday night so it was quite the social weekend for two 8 month olds...I can't believe it...almost 8 MONTHS!
COMING UP NEXT-We have lots of things to be excited about in September...a long Labor Day weekend, Titans games, M&M's Photo Shoot, my new car, SuSu & G coming to visit, etc. I just want time to slow down because I love every minute with our babies...they are the sweetest things ever. And, I feel like in a flash it will be the holidays already. This time of year always flies by!






No comments:
Post a Comment