9.06.2012

35 weeks old


Playing at the park...

She loves her rings...thanks SuSu!

I loved carrying Mac around like this when I walk Buddy but boy, is he getting heavy!
EATING-  We are still doing really well with the eating but M&M have already decided that they are not big fans of green beans or cauliflower...so, I'm thinking we will have to trick them and make a "vegetable medley" that includes green beans, cauliflower and carrots. They love carrots so hopefully, that taste will take over. We are also trying plums this week.  So far, their favorite foods seem to be sweet potatoes, peaches, yogurt, apples, bananas and carrots---basically, everything sweet. I guess I can't blame them. All of those items would be the most flavorful.


SLEEPING- We've had a good week with sleeping. M&M take two naps a day...typically from about 9-11 and 2-4 (give or take)...they go to bed at 7:30 and if we are lucky:), they sleep until 6am. I'm pretty happy with this schedule right now so hopefully, we can keep it up.


ACTIVITIES-For Mac, it's BOUNCING!  That's all the little man wants to do. He loves the johnny jump-up thing and the bouncy activity jumper. Mae is more into holding onto 6 rings at a time like bracelets.

MILESTONES-Nothing new but at 8 months, we can sit and have 2 teeth each...I know that crawling is just around the corner and our house is about to become chaotic.

COMING UP NEXT- In fact, we anticipate needing more room pretty quickly so we've decided to store our sectional and I've ordered a single couch. The sectional is awesome but it's gigantic and takes up the entire living area.  Since we need more space, I think a single sofa will help. We've decided that we want to try to stay in our house for about 2 more years and then we'll have some decisions to make. It's just so convenient to all the important things in our life right now--work, doctors, church, interstate, etc. So, we've got to do some rearranging to accommodate 2 mobile babies...we might even have to invest in one of those play yards that the Parnell twins had.

This weekend we have a home Titans game and next weekend, we CANNOT WAIT to see SuSu and G!

No comments: