![]() |
| Loves to play! |
![]() |
| An unusually serious face from our little man... |
![]() |
| Hi there! |
![]() |
| Mom, it's really early and I have bedhead :) |
SLEEPING- Pretty much the same here...I'm trying to see if keeping them up a little later will make them sleep longer in the morning, perfectly logical, right? So far, it hasn't made a difference so we'll see how it goes over the next few nights. We just may have some early risers on our hands. Of course, Phillip and I both tend to be more of morning people so we know where they get it from.
ACTIVITIES- They love people and love to play...they still like the circuit training that we do with all of the apparatuses like the jumper, exersaucer, etc. They like actual toys a lot now too plus books---they are already trying to grab our phones. I really don't think 9 month olds need iPhones quite yet :).
MILESTONES- Nothing new this week...
COMING UP NEXT-We can't wait for our SuSu, Aunt Nic and cousins to visit tonight!!! So excited.




No comments:
Post a Comment