10.08.2012

We love our cousins!

M&M had the best weekend with their cousins!  We are so thankful that Nicole, Mom, Elise, Lila and Bennett came for a visit---such a blast!  They arrived late Thursday and left on Sunday...they had Fair Day so they had Friday off so I'm so glad they chose to spend their long weekend visiting Nashville. We kept things pretty low key (as much as possible with 5 kids) because we wanted to just hang out and enjoy some quality time. We went to the park, went to lunch and played at our house a lot...here are some pics of our fun weekend. We miss them already!
All the cousins at the park!

I love this!  Mae had a blast...

Mac was content but Mae was really having fun...we need to take advantage of this now because pretty soon they will outgrow this!

Smiling at SuSu...

Hanging at lunch...

Lila and Elise being funny...

I took one bite of my salad and looked back at the stroller and this is what I saw!  He fell asleep SO fast (just like his dad:))!

Chewing on Lila's Blah Blah doll...

The GIRLS!

Mac was passing out again in this pic...it was hilarious...NITE, NITE!

Silly girls!

No comments: