10.10.2012

Personality Update- 9 months old!

January 5, 2012- October 5, 2012

(I'm a little late on this one)

How is it possible?---now, they've been out of my belly for longer than they were in my belly which is so surreal. I just want things to SLOW down...

Eating chunks of peaches and loving it!
MAE...Makes us laugh constantly!  She makes the funniest faces---she's really sneaky and stealth in an intelligent (maybe manipulative way :)).  She loves to play with toys on the floor, roll around and squeal in delight, its pretty adorable.  She's still very coy and calculated in her actions (compared to her brother) and I can see that she will be a handful when she starts to crawl because she'll get into things in a very quiet and subtle way. She is definitely going to keep us on our toes! I seem to constantly be impressed with her focus and meticulous actions---she just seems like such a thinker. But, she already knows how to be sarcastic and good for her since she has a dad who will tease her for life, I think she'll be able to hold her own quite well. Love this baby girl!

MAC...What a ham!  He is so much fun to hang out with. He loves to smile, laugh and engage with people. When he eats, it sounds like he says "yum"...he's been saying dadadadadadada A LOT...I'm working on mamamamaamaa but not so lucky yet.  He loves to bounce his legs and definitely seems "all boy" in his behavior so far. When M&M are eating in their seats next to one another, Mac has no hesitations when it comes to taking Mae's food (as apparently he did in the womb too:) -haha!) and grabbing her sippy cup even when he has his own. It's instinctive for him to just grab it which is interesting because she doesn't seem to do that to him. His newest thing is that he really wants to stand (we're scared!:)).  If  we're holding him and try to make him sit down, he locks his legs so that he has to stand. I'm wondering if he will really even crawl or if he'll figure out how to stand one day and it'll take off from there...we'll see:). Although he seems to be more overtly dominant, he is also very sweet at the same time. He is just so stinking huggable---I can't get enough!

No comments: