10.11.2012

40 weeks old

Morning playtime!  (I need to work on a better pic for next week.)

EATING-  We have added a few more items (such as cottage cheese) and we are working on picking up more food.

SLEEPING- We have the same schedule going here with M&M actually sleeping until 6:30am a couple of mornings this week. I don't want to jinx it.

ACTIVITIES- They love to play with their sets of rings and roll around on the floor...we still rely on the jumper, exersaucer, etc. quite a bit.

MILESTONES- Mac is working on his 2 front teeth---they are showing but not quite all the way through yet.

COMING UP NEXT-Tonight, Phillip and I have a date night for the Titans game and then this weekend we plan to go to Clarksville to visit the grandparents. I hope the weather stays this nice, I love the Fall!

No comments: