| She loves playing peekaboo! |
![]() |
| Fall is officially here! (well, kinda:) it's been in the 80s again this week) |
| Sweet girl hugging Clementine...she LOVES her Clementine... |
![]() |
| Working on an art project...I love this! |
SLEEPING- Same schedule--Mac is definitely working on those teeth and working on crawling so his sleep has been a little broken this week. Mae is our rockstar sleeper:).
ACTIVITIES- One of the things that they both love is when Phillip takes one of them in the bjorn to walk Buddy while I'm making dinner. He alternates each day and they squeal when they see the bjorn--it's so cute! I definitely think twins crave one-on-one time.
MILESTONES- No organized crawling yet but they can definitely get from point A to point B by scooting, rolling, spinning, etc.
COMING UP NEXT-Speaking of one-on-one time, I took Mae to a Stella & Dot Sample Sale last night which she LOVED. She already likes to spend our money on things that sparkle so she helped me pick out a pair of earrings. I have a few days off this week so I'm thinking about taking them to the flea market tomorrow...we are going with some friends to a Pumpkin Patch/Farm on Saturday...we have a Titans game on Sunday and then we are looking forward to our 1st Halloween! (Although we won't really be trick or treating). Fun and busy time of year!


No comments:
Post a Comment