10.24.2012

Weekend Fun

We had a fun Saturday...we decided to take a REALLY long walk to the Vandy Stadium to watch the Vanderbilt/Auburn tailgaters.  People watching is the best---the twins loved it!  Even Buddy came too.  After we spent some time "tailgating", we walked to Hillsboro Village for lunch. It was such a pretty day so we sat outside, had lunch, walked by the park and headed back home.  I think M&M definitely got their stimulation for the day. Our little outing reminded me how much I love living where we live right now. I know that one day, we will most likely move but it's so convenient--there's so much to do and see, it's such a charming little area.
Ready to roll!  They even have some water in their twin podee...so funny!

This is what Mac looked like 45 minutes before bedtime. Obviously, we wore him out!

No comments: