| His favorite thing to do! |
| She cracks me up with how meticulous she is...before she started playing the little piano thing, she was picking up specs of dirt off of the exersaucer...obviously, time for me to clean it! |
EATING- After our appointment, Dr. Ladd basically said that they can eat whatever (other than the known things like nut products, honey, milk, eggs, etc.) so we are about to embark on tons of new things! Yesterday was a first with pasta---they LOVED it! We will be ready to try meat soon and I think some beans...we need some protein items:).
SLEEPING- Same schedule--been a pretty good week!
ACTIVITIES-Based on all the pics, it seems like they spend ALL of their time in the exersaucer or jumper, I promise that's not the case, I feel like a bad mom when I look at them always shown in the apparatuses...however, I do want to take advantage of those things while I can since I know we will certainly reach a time when they won't be happy in those anymore.
MILESTONES- Mac now has 2 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth...Mae has at least 4 top teeth (maybe 6) and 2 bottom teeth...they aren't really crawling yet but they can certainly get around whether it's scooting, rolling or gliding, they can move when they want to.
COMING UP NEXT-We have a pretty low-key weekend ahead of us which I'm happy about...when I look at my calendar from now until mid-January, my head spins. It's all GOOD things so I'm not complaining but it's going to be a whirlwind...I wish it would slow down just a tad more so we can really enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment