12.06.2012

Personality Update- 11 months old

January 5, 2012- December 5, 2012

One month away from the big day (and a tearful Mommy :))  I can't believe they are almost 1!!!

Bath time burritos!
They can't get enough of the swings.
Our Santa babies!
MAE...what a sweet little girl!  She is so content, loves to play independently, LOVES her sleep and really focuses on trying to figure things out. She definitely concentrates on fine motor skills rather than things like crawling. She can certainly get around if she wants by rolling and scooting but she's just not that interested yet. On the other hand, she can locate a piece of dust the size of a flea and pick it up off of the floor--guess I need to swifter more often!!!! She has a little spunky side and a "do-it-herself" side but is really a very good, easy baby. She can sit and play with toys by herself for really long periods of time. She is more verbal now and likes to wave, clap and squeal.  Love this little girl.


MAC...our man is on the move!  He's got the crawling down now and he likes company so he will try to follow Phillip or me around. If he's not doing that, he's going straight to Buddy's dog food plate and water bowl.  He's pulling up on things too and this morning was the first morning that he pulled up on his crib. I'm not ready for him to walk yet!  He's very active and cheerful (most of the time) but I can tell that he is really into his major motor skills. He tries to open drawers and loves to bang toys together. Typical boy. I just want to squeeze him.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Can't wait to see ya'll! Counting down the days.
XOXO!

P.S. Love Mac kicking back in the last picture!