1.03.2013

52 weeks old

I honestly C.A.N.N.O.T believe it, ONE year old in 2 days...seriously, where did the past year go?!!!

I'm obsessed with their sweet faces, their charismatic laughs, their hugs...just everything...I don't know if it's possible to love them more and more every day but I think I do.



EATING-  We are still trying new things each day and hopefully, we can continue to offer variety as far as eating goes. We go back to our doctor on January 15th for their wellness exam so it will be interesting to see how their eating/drinking schedule changes after that. No more bottle making! (Kinda exciting:))

SLEEPING- Same routine but Mac is going through another rough patch. Actually, I'm not sure if it's a patch anymore or if this is just how he sleeps. He seems to have more bad nights than good nights. I know that teething really seems to affect him and he must be getting molars right now because last night was REALLY rough. He cried from 8:00-8:30 pm and then again on and off from 9:45-midnight. Whew, poor little guy!  It's so hard to listen too and I tried to comfort him without starting habits like putting him in bed with us (very tempting but I resisted).  Mae, on the other hand, LOVES to sleep!  She's been sleeping later and later--today, she slept until 7:45!  She had some fever yesterday so I anticipated a rough night from her but she did great.  Now, Mac..on the other hand, NOT so great :(.


ACTIVITIES- Exploring all over the place!

MILESTONES- Mac pulls up on everything and walks around the ottoman holding on. I think he's definitely on the verge of taking some steps (which could be another reason he isn't sleeping well). Mae can get around when she wants but she's not interested in the whole walking scene yet. However, she's really into her verbal skills and has mastered some sign language...

COMING UP NEXT- We are turning ONE!!!!!

No comments: