1.09.2013

First Birthday Celebration

I can't believe it, ONE years old!  I had such a fun time planning the twins Winter "One"derland Birthday Party...I don't want to leave out any details so here goes lots of pics:

The birthday banner...

The cake which I absolutely ADORE!

The dessert table with the cake, 2 smash cakes, cupcakes made by SuSu and chocolate and white chocolate dipped pretzels made by SuSu...
The appetizer and snack table...
The birthday boy/girl chairs all ready to go...
Birthday twins in their crowns from the Parnell's and their bibs from Ashley...
Singing!!!!
Yum, first taste...


Getting into it now!
 

Family shot!
Happy boy!

Happy girl!

Cousin love!
So sweet...

Another family shot...

 






I made picture boards to display with a photo from each month...it's crazy how much they have changed!


We had a great celebration and I still can't get over the fact that we have ONE year olds...it was a great day and we feel truly blessed to share it friends and family.

No comments: