9.05.2013

20 months old

 I really want to find a way to make time SLOW down...my babies are approaching 2 and I can't stand it.

MAE


Helping me pack...
Hanging with our favs...the Tillmans.  Mae kept saying "Bye Bye Georgieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" It was so funny.



Approximate weight:  20+ pounds

Approximate height: I'm guessing around 29 inches

Teething:  Her mouth is full!

Walking: She's walking!!!!!  Finally after about 19 1/2 months, she's decided that she can walk.  She is still timid when she's not holding on but when she's pushing her cart, she flies around. It's so cute because she's so tiny that it looks like a baby walking. But, she's walking!  No crawling in our house anymore.

Favorite Play Toys/Things to do: Coloring, coloring, coloring...definitely her new love.

Favorite Food: She wants to eat whatever we are eating. No matter what it is from enchiladas to salad.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Beside walking, her vocabulary is out of control.  She's starting to sing her ABC's and she can pretty much communicate whatever she needs. I can't believe how quickly her words have progressed. Every day she is saying more and more including sentences...she tells us when she needs a new diaper and she calls Mac "McConnell" which I think is adorable and I'm encouraging her to use his full name.


MAC
Funny boy!
Just along for the ride with Georgie...

Approximate weight: I'm guessing 25 pounds

Approximate height: I'm guessing 31+ inches

Teething: He has a mouth full! But he's still missing those canine teeth...I'm scared when those start to come in because he's been sleeping well this past week:).

Walking: He's running!

Favorite Play Toys: He loves to color too...he loves being outside, loves books, loves getting into everything, opening up drawers and loves flinging himself all over the couch.

Favorite Food: He's doing amazing!  They are both eating with utensils now and last night he engulfed a taco salad...he love yogurt too...very messy but he loves it.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: His vocabulary and ability to communicate is the biggest change too...he figures if he says "please" then he basically gets what he wants...obviously, he says "please" A LOT.  He can also say his last name and he's really communicating more with words rather than grunts and pointing.  This morning he kept saying "Mae, Mae" and when I served him pancakes, he said "oh wow, that's cool."

No comments: