 |
| Their "non-costume" but still festive outfits...I love this pic of them working on their ABCs...Mae's dress was Elise and Lila's...I love that she can wear her cousins hand-me-downs. |
 |
| Pebbles and Bamm Bamm! |
|
|
M&M did not like the whole costume thing so this was the best I could do to get a pic of the two of them together in which they weren't ripping it off. Maybe next year they will be more into it...of course, I'm not sure I can come up with something as perfect as this was for them so I'll have to get creative.
The weather was terrible for Halloween night--bad storms. But there was an hour before the storms got too bad that we had a TON of trick or treaters. I loved it! We never had them at our old house so next year will be even more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment