MAE
| Looks like such a big girl... |
| Wearing one of my old dresses...she LOVES dresses right now. It's all she wants to wear which of course, I LOVE. |
Approximate weight: 20+ pounds
Approximate height: 29+ inches
Teething: I think she's done.
Walking: Oh yes, she shakes her hips everywhere she goes.
Favorite Play /Toys/Things to do: Coloring and books are probably her favorites...she also loves the alphabet puzzle...this little one knows her ABCs.
Favorite Food: She hasn't been eating as much lately but she still gravitates to more healthy food (so unlike her dad)--she LOVES fruit. Her latest kick is pineapple. And, her night cap of Pediasure (of course).
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Talking up a storm! I can't get enough of it...especially when she says things like "thank you Mommy", "love you Mommy"...I mean, melt.my.heart.
MAC
| Making his "mean" face...cracks me up. |
Approximate weight: Probably 25 lbs
Approximate height: I'm guessing 31+ inches
Teething: I thought he was done but I think they are bothering him right now. His hands are in his mouth a lot and some extra drooling...maybe 2 year molars?
Walking: He's running!
Favorite Play /Toys/Things to do: He loves books, he loves "organizing" things...running, pushing the little shopping cart around, etc.He's also working on his ABCs...he gets so proud, he's got the "W", "U" and "Y" down---he is so funny about it.
Favorite Food: Nothing new here...he asks for apples a lot but doesn't really want apples...I haven't figured out his code for that yet:) He loves pasta and yogurt.
Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: He has so much personality. We tell him to make his "mean face" and it's hilarious...he cracks me up by saying things like "got you", etc. Funny little guy with the best smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment