10.04.2013

21 months old

How is it possible that these 2 babies will be 21 months tomorrow?

The 3 of us sharing a sundae on my birthday...so special...
MAE



That HAIR!  Wish mine looked like that when I woke up in the morning.
Approximate weight:  20+ pounds

Approximate height: 29+ inches

Teething:  Mouth is full, I really think she has all of her teeth at this point.  Is that possible?

Walking: She's got it!  And boy, does our little one strut.  She is still so tiny and the way her stomach sticks out and she sways her hips, it's HYSTERICAL.

Favorite Play /Toys/Things to do: She still LOVES to color...

Favorite Food: She's really into yogurt these days and black beans...and of course, Pediasure.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Her talking and learning is just exploding.  We do flash cards and she knows all of them.  I can tell she is just such a sponge right now.  She sings the ABCs..I love when she says "hold you", "u ok?", "uh oh", etc.  And yesterday, she said "Connell has poo poo diapa"....of course, she was the stinky one:).  We love that she calls him Connell.

MAC

I'm obsessed with Toms on little boys...so freaking cute.



Approximate weight: I'm guessing 25 pounds...I put him on my scale and he was 24.9 but I feel like he might be more like 25.

Approximate height: I'm guessing 31+ inches

Teething: His mouth is full but he's still has a few spots in there where some teeth are trying to pop through...

Walking: He's running!

Favorite Play /Toys/Things to do: He loves to walk around in our shoes...and, he loves to watch "elma, callia"---Elmo, Calliou.

Favorite Food: My go-to food with him these days is an almond butter and jelly sandwich...he hasn't been eating quite as much lately...might be those teeth....and he is addicted to Pediasure and requests it constantly as well.

Milestones/Highlights/Biggest Changes: Talking, talking, talking! He is such a ham, makes me laugh constantly.

No comments: