




I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Oscar de la Renta Spring/Fall Fashion Show at the Nashville Symphony Center last night. AMAZING. Rascal Flatts hosted the event and even Oscar (himself) was there...it was very exciting for me!!! So, now I feel so knowledgeable and can share some of the Fall 2008 fashion trends! (well, at least according to Oscar)...big trends were:
- tweed
- voluminous floral print and solid silk skirts
- ultra wide leg trousers
- colors: brown, dark purple, green, and red
- black tights with everything
- fur
3 comments:
That is so much fun. I am so jealous, but excited that you got the scoop! Brandon will be thrilled that I have more to shop for:)
I am so jealous!!! How much fun!!!
Those pictures look like they are from a magazine!
Thanks for the update. I need to work on my wardrobe!
That's awesome! It must have been a blast!
Post a Comment