I miss you! Rachel and I have been friends for over a decade...we have SO many memories...from Starlettes danceteam to sleepovers at Lynn and Lloyd's condos, to Em's "shindigs"...the list could go on forever! Emily, Sarah, Rachel and I became quite a close knit foursome in our years at Mandeville High--so much so, that Ashley and Kylie still joke about it to this day!
Anyway, since it's her special day, I wanted to make sure she knew that I was thinking about her. She now lives a very happy and exciting life in Los Angeles. I'm so glad that Emily, Sarah and I took a trip to visit her last April---it was excellent!
It's hard to stay in touch as much as I would like since we live so many miles apart but I always think of Rachel (and all my friends)...I wish her a fabulous, unforgettable birthday...cheers!
I'm celebrating with you from Nashville!!!
1 comment:
MO Dawg... Thanks a million! This is my first time on a blog..I feel so special!!! I had the very best birthday thanks to the many B day wishes from my friends & family. Not to mention Jeff...He wisked me away Thursday evening to the Lakers game (Playoffs...LAKERS WON!!!!) then to Palm Springs for the weekend. I am having the best time laying poolside with my seabreeze in one hand & my JO (nickname for Jeff) in the other.
I miss you (& the the rest of the BIOCHS) like crazy! I often think of you ladies and giggle (even LOL at times)...I am blessed to have such awesome best friends. I can't wait to see ya'll.
All my love XO, Rayray
Post a Comment