5.11.2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Unfortunately, I'm not celebrating with my amazing mom in person today but I'm pretty sure she knows how special she is to me...she is the ABSOLUTE best!

I also had a pleasant little surprise today--Howie/Buddy remembered Mother's Day. I was quite impressed and thrilled because he gave me a customized card and gift certificate to Zappos---one of my favorite places to shop :)...he also had Phillip make me a wonderful breakfast of eggs, bacon and homemade biscuits---what a nice thing to wake up to! I guess I underestimated what a smart and thoughtful maltipoo I have!!!! I feel very lucky...

To all you wonderful moms out there...I hope you all have a very special day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed spending the day with you too but even from Nashville you made my Mother's Day special! I am the lucky one! Your day sounded awesome. Not only did you receive a favorite store bought gift but the best gift of all and one money can't buy.....acts of thoughtfulness and kindness. Love you.

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of Howie!!! I think he is a keeper:)

See you soon,
Suzanne