
I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!
I'm not sure where to begin…I had a very special weekend because I got to celebrate in person with my Dad. Mom and Dad drove up on Thursday and we had a fantastic weekend together. On Friday, Mom and Dad went sightseeing in Franklin, TN which is a very cute, historic town south of Nashville---I was at work (again, work just gets in the way sometimes!). Then on Saturday, golf for Dad and Phillip and shopping for Mom and Mo--I just love how that works out so nicely :). Other than that, we grilled some steaks, took some walks, hung out with the crazy maltipoos and just enjoyed spending time together.
It was very special to me just being able to spend time with my Dad…I truly cherish these times together. I hope I made it special for him!
And, once again, I'm impressed with that little maltipoo that I have…he instructed me to make things special for his dad as well. He bought Phillip some very thoughtful gifts---including a book called "Everything you need to know about Dog Tricks and Training". Obviously, there must be something that he wants to learn!
So, for all you Dad's out there…I hope your Father's Day weekend was as terrific as mine was!

Rex's favorite spot on my bathmat...

The dynamic duo...
2 comments:
We had a great time too and are looking forward to our next trip to Nashville! I think Rex already misses his buddy. Love you, Mom
It was a wonderful Father's Day, even though we couldn't all be together.Miss you already. Good to see Howie and Phillip, too.Love, Dad.
Post a Comment