2.23.2009

The Golden Gate City...

I had to go to San Francisco for a work event so Phillip and I decided to make a mini-vacation out of it. We arrived on Wednesday and stayed through Sunday. I had two business dinners to host--one on Thursday night and one on Friday night. However, I still had plenty of time to do some touristy things like go on the tour of Alcatraz, visit Ghirardelli Square, see Lombard Street, walk through Chinatown, go to the Fisherman's Wharf and to the Farmer's Market....

On Saturday, a group of us went to Cobb's Comedy Club to see "Greg Behrendt" . It was hilarious! It was also very timely since Phillip and I just went to see the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" on Valentine's Day. Besides co-authoring that book, he was a consultant on Sex and the City so as you can imagine, his material was really funny.

It was a great getaway!
















On the ferry to Alcatraz...

















We had a late lunch on top of the Macy's building...this was our view of Union Square...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have a "tough" job! ha, ha! Spending 5 days in San Francisco is not work!