10.26.2009

Random Update

This weekend was full of special events...on Friday night, we had a baby shower to go to and Saturday was my friend's son's 1st birthday--so cute! Phillip was in Tuscaloosa on his annual guy's bus trip for the TN/AL game...boy, was that a close one! Almost TN... :)

So, I decided to go to the flea market on Saturday morning before heading to Houston's Birthday Party. I hit the jackpot! They have the best stuff---especially for home decor. I was able to snag some goodies for Mom and Nicole too...I think our favorite is the dough bowl. They can be used for some many things and the vendor offers them at a great price...this is what the dough bowls look like (you may have seen them in the Pottery Barn catalog too)...also, I got a neat mirror and frame...love them both.

Then, off to the party--here are some pics of the precious birthday boy...Carrie did such a good job with his football themed party...it was carried out to the T!

Then last night, Phillip and I went to the Lenny Kravitz concert...it was awesome! I was really impressed. I've known several of his songs over the years but I didn't expect him to be as good of an entertainer as he was...he really was incredible. Might be one of my favorite shows yet!
Hope everyone had a great weekend--I can't wait to see pics from all the kiddos for Halloween!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like lots of fun. Houston is a cutie!! Can't wait to get my loot from the flea market- thanks for being my personal shopper!!!
Kids are counting down the days until you get here!
Love,Nic