6.01.2010

Bad Blogger....

I'm not sure what my problem is but I've been the worse blogger lately. May has been a crazy month...since I last wrote, I went to Steeplechase, a few concerts, Chicago...and, oh yeah, I got MARRIED!!!!!!

It was such a special, emotional and wonderful day for me. A memory that I will cherish forever...I couldn't ask for anything more. And, I was able to celebrate with amazing friends and family. I'm trying to get a least one pic to post early so stay tuned...

Monique Legendre Mize...has a nice ring to it, doesn't it???!!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I have been waiting to see pictures! I heard you were beautiful and that everything was so nice. I'm so happy for both of you! You both deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Missed your blog entries but know you have been a little busy! :) May has been a month of memories - some wonderful and some...well, not so good (flood)! The wedding and celebration were awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Nicole said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Phillip said...

Without a doubt, you were the most beautiful bride ever!!!