12.06.2010

I love this time of year...

This is definitely THE BUSIEST time of year but also the BEST. Sometimes, I wish all the fun could be more spread out but on the other hand, I love the holiday frenzy. Tis the season!

I was looking at my calendar last week and thought about all of the things that were going to occur over the next 31 days (the month of December). As much as I'm SO looking forward to everything (I'm definitely not complaining), I'm sure I will spend the month of January recovering!

Our list...

  • 3 Titans football games
  • 6 Christmas Parties
  • 4 Holiday Dinners
  • 4 Hockey Games (thankfully, I'm only going to one of these:))
  • Finish shopping and wrapping gifts
  • Complete all "two you" orders
  • Mail Christmas cards
  • Spend Christmas in Louisiana
  • Music City Bowl
  • New Year's Eve Dinner
  • Oh and get everything wrapped up at work before I take 6 vacation days...
I wish every month were like this...then, I might feel jolly all the time-ha ha!

I know everyone feels the same way...a long "to do" list with not a lot of time. That's part of the fun, right?

I thought this cartoon was very fitting...


Enjoy the season--happy holidays!

No comments: