Fresh Supernova Mascara
Bare Minerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser (this is powder based but very non-messy and makes your face feel so incredibly soft)
Bedhead After-Party (this smells SO good!)
Buxom plumping lip gloss (it has a minty smell that feels very clean, fresh)
Bare Essentuals Prime Time Eyeshadow Primer (in the gold color)--my eyeshadow stays on ALL day!
This definitely an oldie but goodie...Rusk W8Less Hairspray. I've used this for years and can't seem to switch. I love the clean, crisp smell and it never looks too wet.
Paul Mitchell Keratin Ginger Shampoo/Conditioner (pricey, definitely a splurge but really luxurious:))
I would love to hear what YOU like...I think this would make for some Friday fun!Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Hey! Love this idea...
Always LOVED Voluminous Mascara (blackest black) by Loreal...used for YEARS!
Love it!!! Definitely going to try the eyeshadow base...I also just bought some of the Paul Mitchell Keratin Ginger conditioner and I really like it! Crazy since we hadn't talked about it!
Also want to try the After Party...need anything I can to help my hair look smoother...
Obviously, my latest best beauty buy is Rodan + Fields! Loving ALL of the products!!!!!!!
Post a Comment