How Far Along: 26 Weeks Size of babies: About the size of a English hothouse cucumber (interesting:)) Maternity Clothes: For the most part, I'm definitely wearing mainly maternity clothes. I'm most comfortable in dresses and leggings so those will be my staples this winter. Gender: We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)! Movement: They are definitely becoming more active.They seem to be most active between 4:00-5:30 am which doesn't help my sleep issues at all. I could care less though, my favorite thing right now is feeling them move. Sleep: Still not so great but that's ok. What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)). Food Cravings: My appetite is still pretty hearty right now but I think it might be leveling off a bit. I spent 4 days in Louisiana and completely splurged. These babies already love Cajun food!!! Symptoms: I feel really good and very thankful. Best Moment of this past week: My first shower in Mandeville--it was so sweet and perfect (separate blog post on that to follow soon). Also, my parents helping me set up the nursery. Phillip set up the cribs but is having a crazy work week (making a presentation to the Governor) so my Mom and Dad are being so helpful. I can't thank them enough.(Also, passing the glucose test was a good thing:)) Looking Forward to next week: On Friday night, we have our first Couples Shower in Nashville. Also, on Monday, I have another ultrasound--can't wait to see how much they've grown!
11.02.2011
26 weeks
How Far Along: 26 Weeks Size of babies: About the size of a English hothouse cucumber (interesting:)) Maternity Clothes: For the most part, I'm definitely wearing mainly maternity clothes. I'm most comfortable in dresses and leggings so those will be my staples this winter. Gender: We are not finding out. Can't wait for the surprise(s)! Movement: They are definitely becoming more active.They seem to be most active between 4:00-5:30 am which doesn't help my sleep issues at all. I could care less though, my favorite thing right now is feeling them move. Sleep: Still not so great but that's ok. What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sushi, steaming hot baths, picking up Buddy, exercising (I don't really miss anything too much because I'm so excited:)). Food Cravings: My appetite is still pretty hearty right now but I think it might be leveling off a bit. I spent 4 days in Louisiana and completely splurged. These babies already love Cajun food!!! Symptoms: I feel really good and very thankful. Best Moment of this past week: My first shower in Mandeville--it was so sweet and perfect (separate blog post on that to follow soon). Also, my parents helping me set up the nursery. Phillip set up the cribs but is having a crazy work week (making a presentation to the Governor) so my Mom and Dad are being so helpful. I can't thank them enough.(Also, passing the glucose test was a good thing:)) Looking Forward to next week: On Friday night, we have our first Couples Shower in Nashville. Also, on Monday, I have another ultrasound--can't wait to see how much they've grown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting stuff! Love these updates!
Post a Comment